Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some Inspiration

This morning I went to the monthly Cobra owners breakfast.  Although the temperature was in the low 40's, five guys had their cars out on display -- all looking great!  Many of these guys have taken years to build their cars but a few have done it very quickly (ie, 6 months).  I was able to confirm some of my build decisions and to see how various parts look on these cars.  It's very helpful to talk to those who have done this before so I can avoid some of the pitfalls.  I got to talk about my engine plan, transmission, pedals, gear ratio, steering, fuel system, parking brake and a few other details.  One of the guys even offered me a spare fuel tank he has so that's one fewer things on my purchase list!

Here is a short video I took for some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment