Monday, March 14, 2011

And Some Progress Too...

Here is a quick list of some of the things I did recently.

Installed the steering shaft.

Installed the gas pedal and started the installation of the clutch pedal.

Started installation of the radiator.  Running into some issues with this.  More to follow.

I was going to install the fuel tank, but found that I have the wrong size bolts.  Easily resolved, but for now, the fuel tank still sits on the floor.

Figured out how I want to run the flexible brake lines from the frame to the brake calipers.  It had to be done in a way so as to not rub on anything.

Off-topic.  I saw a couple extra bonus pictures I thought I'd throw in.

Laurie having dinner with Joe Girardi (manager of the NY Yankees).  Maybe she's a secret Yankees fan?

Ben receiving a life-saving award from the Red Cross with a commendation signed by President Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment