Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Final Inspection - Take 2

Just a quick update to let everyone know that my inspection has been rescheduled for tomorrow morning at 9 am.  Clear skies are in the forecast so I expect to be there with plenty of time to spare.  Today I finished up a few final odds and ends, checked all the electrical systems, ran the engine for awhile and gave everything a final look.

All systems go!

I have no idea what's going to happen, but it sure would be nice to get this done on the first try.  Wish me luck!

PS.  I promise to post some pictures of the completed car if I pass.

1 comment:

  1. After all those long days and nights of welding, soldering, banging pipes together, manufacturing your own parts, test driving, et.c, etc., etc., I really hope the world doesn't end today. Now wouldn't that be a bummer?

    ReplyDelete